Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Paris & Aunt Nora"


I created this layout to submit to Frosted Designs (http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/) National Scrapbooking Day Challenge to create a girly layout and use one item on the layout that can't be found in a scrapbook store or scrapbook dept. of a store. My non-scrapbook dept. item is notebook paper.
Journaling: Paris is my friend Lucy's daughter. She is 6 years old. They live in Texas so I only get to see them once a year, but somehow I have developed a strong bond with Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Layout, Nora!! Love the way you used notebook paper for your journaling!!! Thanks for playing the Online Crop over at Frosted Designs with me!! Good luck!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ladybird! Hope you had fun playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete