Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I Need More Buttons"


I decidede to use my new craft organizer that I won from the Wayward Girls Crafts blog (http://www.waywardgirlscrafts.com/) for my buttons so I can keep the different colors seperated to make it easier for me to find specific colors of buttons when I'm doing a layout. When I put all my buttons into the organizer, I realize...I NEED MORE BUTTONS!!!! Lol! My husband and I are going to the mall tomorrow to pick up some photos we had taken last week so I'll make a point to pick up some buttons while I'm out!

2 comments:

  1. I have some buttons I can pass your way if you would like them. I am so glad you won the button holder. Hope you are having a good week....~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how funny! Glad you decided how to use it!

    ReplyDelete