Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Curvy"


Wow! I'm running out of time to get this layout submitted to Twisted Sketches! (www.twistedsketches.com) This is a layout based on T.S.'s sketch from last Wednesday. Today is the last day before the new sketch is posted tomorrow! I couldn't get this layout done any sooner though because not having transportation I haven't been able to go anywhere to get pics printed. I rode the bus to Wal-Mart today and got this pic printed to do this layout.
When I saw the twist on the sketch last week (curve), this is what my mind came up with...
Journaling: When other people look at me they see fat... but when Bill looks at me he sees beautiful, sexy, curvy.

In the sketch, the journaling was on the bottom left of the page, but for my layout, I flipped it to the top right of the page.

3 comments:

  1. Great journaling. Ever gotten your pictures from Shutterfly or a service that delivers via mail? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, I just love the journaling. This is such a wonderful layout.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the journaling.. :)
    Thanks for joining us dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete