Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Seasons"

I created this layout to submit to http://www.sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/
The journaling for this layout is actually a poem my husband wrote for me. His handwriting is really sloppy and he scratches through words a lot and things like that so it's hard to read his poetry and love letters that he writes me, but when I do read them, they are so beautiful and heartfelt that it is so worth the effort!
Here is what this poem says: With there being so many endings in the world: Spring into summer, fall into winter; our first kiss, our first date...But with the ending of one thing there is something else beginning: Summer, winter, our second kiss, our hearts joining as one, our life together.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet poem; love that you included the original poem as the journaling. Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!!!

    ReplyDelete