Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

"In Aunt Nora's Arms" and "Comforter"

I created this layout to submit to http://www.twistedsketches.com/ The twist this week was "comfort" and I thought this pic of my godson, Preston Hancock, with his head laying on my shoulder would be perfect fot this challenge. Journaling: Just woken up from his nap, Preston is content in Aunt Nora's loving arms.

This week I created 2 layouts based on the sketch from Twisted Sketches. This one is titled "Comforter" and the journaling is a Bible verse: And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever."  -John 14:16

3 comments:

  1. great takes on the sketch & twist Nora x
    thanks for joining in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great picture...your godson looks super comfortable in your arms. love how you used the twist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for our theme of comfort this week Nora, thanks for joining in!
    Anna P :)

    ReplyDelete