Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"I Love Picnics"


Getting one in at the last minute again...this is my submission to this week's Sketchy Thursdays challenge...and tonight is the last night for submissions! (http://www.sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/)
I'm also submitting this to Frosted Designs' Fabulous Friday Challenge. (http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/) The challenge this week is to make a project using a bbq, picnic or outdoor games theme. Because I had some picnic photos to use, the choice for me was obvious...picnic theme!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the photos and the papers you used! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute- thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Nora, Happy 4th. I had a min so had to stop by a few blogs to say hi. Getting things ready to take the grandkids back home. We had so much fun this summer. I hope all is well with you, will check in again soon.....~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love the pics and that butterfly paper is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Nora, just wanted to check in and see how you were doing. Have you gotten any scrappin done. Now that Fall is here I hope to be able to get started again. Well that is after I get my house back in order. LOL. Well have a blessed one.~~~Cherrie~~~

    ReplyDelete