Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2011

"Freindship"

I created this layout to submit to a challenge on http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/
The challenge is to use clouds on a layout. I hand cut clouds from white cardstock and inked the edges.
The story behind this layout: Kim Fuller and I were best friends in jr. high school and first year of high school until she moved away to Florida when our first year of high school was over. I never stopped thinking about Kim and missing her. I can't even drive by the house she used to live in without looking at the house, and if someone is riding with me I'll say "That's where Kim Fuller used to live", even if it's somebody I've already told it to a million times, such as my husband, I still say it every time.
Recently we've gotten back in touch on Facebook. Her name is Kim Webb now. She e-mailed this photo to me and my husband transferred it onto a computer stick for me so I could make prints of it. I made this layout for her.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you. I am glad you were able to get back in touch with your friend......~Cherrie~

    ReplyDelete