Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Lucy and Kids 2011"


I had a great time with my friend Lucy and my godchildren Paris and Preston while they were visiting. The only bad side to it was that the kids were getting sick on and off while they were here, but while they were feeling well, they had a blast! Preston is still shy around me. They only get to see me once or twice a year and he's only 2 yrs. old. Paris is 6 and she's just getting to where she's really comfortable around me. Paris made me a pink and purple butterfly! She was so excited when I got there (Lucy's dad's house) to show me the butterfly she made for me! They're leaving in the morning heading back to Texas. I pray for them to have a safe trip home and I look forward to their next vistit!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty butterfly paris made for you. Some cute photos, so glad you all had a fun time together........

    ReplyDelete